Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted for viewing the materials (information) on Pie Mathematics Association's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pie Mathematics Association at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Revisions & Errata
The materials appearing on Pie Mathematics Association's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pie Mathematics Association does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pie Mathematics Association may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pie Mathematics Association does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Modification of Terms
Any claim relating to Pie Mathematics Association's web site shall be governed by the laws of the country without regard to its conflict of law provisions.